Follows the plan of care to help the consumer to maintain good personal hygiene and maintain a
healthful, safe environment, is to perform ONLY those functions specified for each individual
consumer. Receives written instructions from the supervisor. Knowledge of Agency policies and procedures.
Is oriented and trained in all aspects of care to be provided to consumer with the following
Documents observations and services in the individual consumer record. Providing transportation. Reports any change in the consumer’s mental or physical condition or in the home situation to
his/her immediate supervisor or Agency Manager.
Completion of at least the ninth grade. Preferably a high school diploma or equivalent
Performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties for the agency and/or
supervisors to facilitate an efficient operation of the organization.
Assist in the coordination of consumer services under the direction of the Coordinator.
Is responsible for the coordination of consumer visits, maintenance and upkeep of scheduling
records and log books. Case Management duties include the accurate and timely communication of scheduling changes between office and field staff. Maintains a current consumer roster with necessary information. Updates log books and schedule sheets. Prepares weekly schedule for field staff and provides copies for distribution. Assists in coordinating services provided to consumers. Controls and monitors schedule changes. Checks compliance of visits done (on master schedule) after all notes are matched to charges, brings any scheduling problems to the supervisor’s attention immediately. Obtains weekly visit count and report results to the Supervisor. Assists in relaying messages to field staff, office staff, and community liaisons.
The Administrator is a qualified full-time employee appointed by the Governing Body to administer, direct and coordinate all administrative and financial activities of the agency. Supervises the entire organizational operation. Plan, organize, direct and evaluate operations to ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services. Comply with applicable laws and regulations. Undertake fiscal planning by budgeting and managing operations in accordance with established fiscal parameters. Implement governing body directives and ensure the implementation of organizational policies and procedures, as well as the development and implementation of appropriate service policies. Recruit, employ and retain qualified personnel to maintain appropriate staffing levels. Establish and maintain effective channels of communication, maintaining a liaison with the governing body. Ensure staff development including orientation, in-service education, continuing education and evaluation of staff. Direct and monitor organizational performance improvement activities. Assure appropriate staff supervision during all operating hours. Assure the development and qualifications of professional services and the assignment of personnel. Completes performance evaluations on subordinate staff in accordance with Agency policy. Plans, develops, implements administers and evaluates program. Assures appropriate staff supervision during all operating hours. Appoint a similarly qualified alternate to be available at all times during operating hours in the absence of the Agency Manager. Inform the governing body and staff of current organizational, community and industry trends. Act as the agency Disaster Coordinator
Demonstrate good leadership, communication, and writing skills. Demonstrate proficiency in the use of
assessments to develop optimal level of patient care under physician orders. Enforce the policies and procedures of the agency. Follow state regulations set forth by the federal government. Follow state and federal laws as applicable and mandated.
Employee must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Demonstrate efficient teamwork with the staff.
Demonstrate competence in documentation of patient assessments.
Understand and perform the admission process plan of care.
Coordinates services and schedule patient visits.
Supervise HHA/DCW field staff as needed.
Perform Supervisory Visits and conduct 6 month Reassessments Visits as needed.
Provide in-service education per DON direction.
Follow state regulations.
Observe, assess, and thoroughly document patient symptom(s) and progress.
Perform the initial home care visit and re-evaluate patient needs and progress as needed.
Coordinate and monitor all patient care and services.
Complete paperwork timely and efficiently.
Maintain patient records according to policy and procedure.
Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care, and treatment plans
according to the policy and procedure manual.
Follow infection control policy in and out of the office.
Provide quality care to patients in their homes according to policy and procedures.
Participate in the on-call phone schedule rotation.
Participate in and support quality improvement programs.
Notify your immediate supervisor of any change in the patient’s condition.
Discharge the patient from skilled nursing services when the discharge criteria have been met.
Conduct resumption of care visit within 24 hours of hospital discharge.
Provide onsite supervision of HHA/DCW.
Ensures DCW’s are competent to deliver services “with the proper equipment”
Provide all field staff with basic training
Provide basic training on how to perform a basic medical assessment.
Cover DCW/LPN shifts as needed.
Perform consumer retention visits as needed.
· Process all payroll information from timesheets for the accurate calculation and timely distribution of payments to all employees.
· Run and monitor payroll processes as required in rotation within Payroll Team.
· Research all pay and exceptions on error reports, edits, and queries making the necessary adjustments for accurate payment to employees.
· Analyze and verify payroll information as required by supervisor.
· Prepare and update excel spreadsheets as required.
· Develop or update payroll department documented procedures.
· Resolve employee problems when contacted by telephone or email.
· High School diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
· Associate's degree preferred
· 2-4 years payroll experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel A MUST
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
· Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
· Ability to work overtime as necessary